Saturday, January 26, 2008

High Fiber Foods - Warning, Fast Weight Loss Ahead When You Eat These Foods

By Jennifer Jolan

Love to eat and don't want to starve your way to weight loss? Ok, good choice. Well, I'll help you speed up the weight loss process by giving you a quick list of high fiber foods that are my secret weapons for getting my clients to lose weight extremely fast with little effort.

High Fiber Foods

1. Black beans (the king)

Black beans are by far my favorite of the high fiber foods. Why? Well, a can contains 25 grams of fiber and 25 grams of protein. That 25 grams of fiber takes care of your whole daily need (although I recommend my clients take in at least 40 grams a day).

Cost, 50 cents. Wow, cheap too. Quick to cook also... less than 5 minutes.

And they're easy to incorporate into your diet. I eat them with eggs, on tacos, with ground beef, with tuna, with chicken breasts, on salads... the list is endless.

2. Lentils (the queen)

Listen, lentils have even more fiber than black beans. A 72 cent bag of lentils contains 130 grams of protein... but get this, it also has 143 grams of fiber. BOOM! Read that again. That's simply amazing considering it only costs 72 cents.

The thing I don't like about lentils as compared to black beans is that they take about 30 minutes to cook. I'm impatient. So what I do is cook big batches and then reheat the lentils.

Like black beans, you can mix these into any kind of meal.

3. Apples

Apples don't pack the fiber punch that black beans and lentils do, but relatively speaking, they are high in fiber (5 grams per apple). If you want some long term and consistent weight loss, just eat 3 apples a day.

Simple.

The high fiber and water content in them help you to lose on average 2 pounds a month for a few months.

This is a short list of high fiber foods, but believe me... eat them and you'll lose weight without feeling deprived and without starving.

If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your FREE 19-PAGE REPORT "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast. This combined with high fiber foods = WOW!

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose weight without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it (as proven by the list of high fiber foods). I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan http://www.weightlossguide4women.com